Over 40 years of experience in the motorcycle and automotive industries with more than 25 years in the manufacture of shock absorbers. We have worked all over Europe and in the Middle East, on both road and competion vehicles.
- Superbike – British and French Championships plus the World Endurance Championship.
- Road racing – British and French Championships.
- F1 and F2 sidecars – British, French and World Championships plus the Isle of Man TT.
- Hill climb motorcycles – French Championship.
- Quad – French Championship, Paris Dakar. Cross Car – Championnats de France
- Rally cars – Gp A, B and N – British, Middle East and World Championships.
- Road rally motorcycles – French Championship.
- Hill climb cars – OE supplier.
- Single seaters – Formulae Ford, Renault and Vauxhall.
- Kit Cars – OE supplier.
- Touring Car – British and Danish Championships.
- Multiple championships at National and World level.
Based in south eastern France our workshops are fully equipped to build and service our range of shock absorbers.
Two computer controlled Roehrig dynamometers ensure perfection in every shock produced and support our continuing development.
A huge stock of components enable us to build and maintain our products in a very short time.
We also carry a large stock of coil springs.
As well as being passionate about our job we are all experienced motorcyclists with road, off-road and race experience. Mike Capon, the boss is a multiple road race champion with experience in several classes:
- Road Racing – 250cc, 350cc, 500cc and Superbike. Two championship titles.
- Endurance racing – World Championship 84 and 85.
- Rallying – British, Middle Eastern and World championships.
- F1 Sidecar – French champion ’03 and ’04.
Shock absorber motorcycle M-Shock with ride height adjuster APRILIA
Shock absorber motorcycle M-Shock BMW
Shock absorber motorcycle M-Shock TRIUMPH
Shock absorber motorcycle M-Shock with ride height adjuster HONDA